Good Life Subscription – Full Terms and Conditions
1. Subscription Promotions are open to residents of Great Britain aged 18 or over excluding employees of the Promoter, its agents and anyone professionally associated with this Promotion.
2. No purchase necessary; however, internet access may be required. Be sure to consult your internet service provider. The Promoter is not responsible for any charges any internet service provider may charge an entrant.
3. Promotion Period: Subscription will commence from the day initial purchase was placed; subscriptions may be cancelled by the promoter if necessary, without a notice period.
4. To Enter either:
a. Visit https://goodlifeplus.co.uk/ and sign up by providing your name and email – Prices may vary from £8.33 to maximum of £18.99 a month or £99.99 annually depending on date of purchase, to be billed monthly or annually, to be entered into 30+ draws every month. Any outstanding payment due after 30 days will be moved automatically to a £3.99 monthly membership consisting of 10+ entries per month.
b. Entry for each/one competition, send an envelope or postcard including your first name, last name, email address and phone number to Good Life Competitions, “stated giveaway prize and date of draw”, Brook Industrial Park, Unit G&H, Mill Brook Rd, Orpington BR5 3TX, during the Promotion Period to be entered into the prize draw. All entries must be handwritten so we can identify individuals and ensure they are not automated. One postal entry per envelope or postcard. All valid postal entries will be given an equal chance of winning as all other entries and all other provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall apply equally to entries via the postal entry route. All participants using the postal entry route should take particular note of the timings of this Promotion and factor in time for their postal entry to reach the address before the promotion closing date with enough time for the entry to be processed. The Promoter will automatically assign postal entrants’ entry into the chosen draw, the promoter will email to confirm entry
c. Individuals may enter for FREE for 7 days – after the 7 days, individuals will be billed monthly at a fixed rate – One free trial per individual – individuals found trying to manipulate/use the free trial more than once will be banned and all entries will be VOID, Free trial is restricted to monthly plans only, annual membership is not eligible for a free trial.
5. The Prize: One winner will win the specified prize for that days given promotion, cash alternatives can be arranged on a case by case basis, at the discretion of Good Life Plus.
6. Winner Selection: One winner will be randomly selected from all valid entries received during the Promotion Period. The Prize Draw will be independently verified by an independent promotional verification service randomdraws.co.uk within 5 working days of the end of the Promotion Period.
7. Winner Notification: The winner will be contacted by the email address registered to their account within 5 working days of Winner Selection and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility and acceptance of the Prize within 30 days of initial contact. In the event that a winner does not respond to the initial contact within 30 days, the competition will be redrawn, and a new winner will be chosen via the same process.
8. The winner will be contacted within 10 days of acceptance of the Prize to organise their Prize delivery.
9. If for any reason the prize is not available straight away, the promoter reserves the right to deliver the prize within twelve weeks of initial contact with the competition winner. In this instance, the winner will receive notification of this in advance.
10. All Winners will be required for post competition publicity which may include interviews with press, the provision or taking of photographs and/or videos for use in press and on social media platforms. Entrants who do not want their details included on the list of Winners referred to above must notify us within a reasonable period of time before the closing date of this promotion
11. If for any reason the prize is not available for delivery straight away, the promoter reserves the right to deliver the prize within twelve weeks of initial contact with the competition winner.
12. All images shown on the www.goodlifeplus.co.uk website are for illustrative purposes only.
13. In the event that the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions and to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries.
14. No responsibility can be taken for any entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending the postal entry will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous or secure access to www.goodlifeplus.co.uk
15. In the event that the Promoter is unable to proceed with the Promotion, the Promoter will refund all entrants that have purchased a subscription during the Promotion Period.
16. The Promoter may refuse to award the Prize, or seek its recovery, in the event of an entrant’s fraud, dishonesty or non-entitlement under these Terms and Conditions.
17. The Promoter together with any associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using a Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promotor’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
18. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the Promotion. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms and Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the rules of the Promotion, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void.
19. The Promoter will not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations or any delay in performing its obligations within these terms and conditions due to an act, omission, event or circumstance which occurs caused by (but not limited to) global or regional health crises, weather conditions, fire, flood, strike, hurricane, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, epidemic, pandemic, famine, plague or other natural calamities and acts of God or any other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter.
21. If any provisions of these Terms and Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this shall not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
22. By entering this Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. This promotion is run by GL Membership LTD, 82 St.John Street, London,EC1M 4JM, United Kingdom
23. In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the details in any promotional material, the details in the Terms & Conditions will prevail.
24. These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales
25. Cancellation: you can cancel your Good Life membership at any time – to cancel you can call us on 0203 1461 890 – Payments are non-refundable following billing – after the date of cancellation, you will not be entered into any future draws, with the exception of annual plans which are entitled to a 14 day refund policy
26. Complaints: A complaint should be made via email using [email protected] . All complaints will be investigated as appropriate, and complainants will be informed of the outcome in writing within 28 days of GoodLife+ acknowledging the complaint. GoodLife+ will retain information about complaints in accordance with GoodLife+’s Privacy Notice.
If a complainant is dissatisfied with GoodLife+’s response in regard to any fundraising concerns they can refer the complaint to the Fundraising Regulator within two months of receiving the response from GoodLife+. GoodLife+ will retain information about complaints in accordance with the Fundraising Regulator’s Terms and Conditions and will provide information and communications relating to complaints to the Fundraising Regulator where requested.